Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tonight Shane and I got a very special Valentine's Day surprise. My Mom and Sam arranged for us to have a delicious dinner for two at a local restaurant while they watched Jack. We enjoyed Delmonico steak, oven-baked potatoes, corn, and a delicious dessert. We sat at a window seat overlooking the town square, it was snowing outside and very romantic! Thank you so much Mom and Sam....you really gave us a night to remember. It's been awhile since we've dined out alone. And come September, those nights of eating out will probably be few and far between! Jack also really enjoyed the time he spent with his Nina and C0-Pappy. (And of course, Gigi!!!) We went to pick Jack up after dinner and he saw me coming through the door and he yelled "Run!!!" It's always nice to be missed!!! Well, I think we're going to get Jack to bed and watch a movie we've been wanting to see...I hope you all had a great day! And thank you again Mom and Sam for making ours so special. Also, happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful husband...I couldn't ask for anyone better to share this life with...I love you!

No comments: