Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Well, it finally happened--I have finally entered the world of blogging! I decided to start this blog to give our family and friends something fun to read (like you all don't have enough to do already! ). I figured that with an 8 month old baby boy in the house there will always be a story to tell. That baby I'm referring to is our adorable son Jack. He is sweet and loving and also quite a handful at times. He keeps us very busy and always gives us something to smile about. It's amazing how much he learns and changes every single day. My husband Shane and I are very lucky. I hope you'll check in on us evey once in awhile because you never know what'll happen at Jack's crib!

5 comments:

Nina said...

he picture of Jack in his swing is very cute. Good luck with your Blog
Love,Mom

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Yeah!!! I was just checking my bloglines and saw your post. I was hoping to be the first to comment but Nins beat me to it. Love the blog...Lobster Love the picture of Jackie.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jack: I love your new blog. I would love for you to come to my birthday but you are too far away. I love you and love your squishy cheeks. Please keep them squishy always. Can you eat Cheerios? I will share some with you? You can crawl all over the place to get more. I share with Zayden. Love, Xylie

DKay said...

Hi - it's DKay - Napp's cousin from GA. I am new to the blog world too. We have a 2 yr old boy and you are right, there are ALWAYS stories!!! hee hee hee

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Go girl!