Friday, March 28, 2008

Springtime in the 'Burg






Today was a BEAUTIFUL spring day in the 'Burg. Temperatures hit 71 degrees and it was a perfect day for taking a walk. Shane and I took Jack for a long walk down by the river. I took some pictures of us on the Swinging Bridge and one of us in front of the Ferry Boat. There is a really cute one of Jack with his new pair of shades (courtesy of his Aunt Jean) and there are a few of him making his new silly face--nose scrunched and eyes squinted. We really had a great time and did not want to head home but it was time for Jack's supper and he is not a happy camper when he's hungry!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

LOVe the shades! Love the squint! LOVE Love Love that boy!!!!!!!! Soooo cute. And his mommy is looking good. I can tell you are loosing weight Mermo! You go girl.

Anonymous said...

Finally I get to see some pictures of the cutie! He is getting big.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

How Cute! He looks good in those shades, too bad he won't keep them on longer than 5 seconds.
Aunt Jean