Friday, March 28, 2008

Daddy and Jack Playing the Keyboard Together



As many of you know, Shane loves to play the keyboard, and now he's got Jack in on the act!!! But, Jack's got a few tricks up his sleeve--he's so talented, he can play with his feet. (Ang, do you remember Tommy Puett from Life Goes On?) I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

LOL, I thought of Tommy right away but could not remember his name. I so remember that scene though and how hard we laughed. Jack is so adorable. I love his hair. Today I was kissing Zayden's cheeks and I told Xylie that I think that Zayden's cheeks are getting to be as aquishy as Jacks and she said "Nope. I love Zayden more because he's my brudder, but Jack has better cheeks. They're bigger and that just makes them better. Sorry, that's just how it is." That girl!

Anonymous said...

Jack looks like he's having a blast. I hope he grows up with that natural ability to play just about any instrument without lessons like his Dad.
Love you Jack!
Aunt JeanAnn