Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Tonight is one of my very favorite nights of the year--Halloween.  I am curled up on the recliner watching my favorite film, the classic Jamie Lee Curtis thriller "Halloween" and trying hard not to freak myself out.  The only thing that could make it better is if my buddy Brandon was here with me.  We share a love of Halloween and these movies in particular.  I can't stay up too late though, because  tomorrow is Brynley's Halloween party at Preschool.  The kids will be dressing up in their cute little costumes and entertaining the senior citizens at the Polk Apts.  Saturday we have two birthday parties to attend and Sunday is trick-or-treat night in town.  So, we are looking at a busy rest of the week, straight into the weekend.  But it keeps the kids occupied and gives us all something fun to do, so
I'm not complaining.  I hope you all had a frighteningly good Halloween an a great weekend ahead!  BOO!!!!

No comments: