Monday, July 18, 2011
Happy Birthday, Jack!!!
Four years ago today, at 7:33 pm, my life changed forever with the birth of our first child. He was pink and perfect with ten tiny fingers and ten little toes....he melted my heart and turned my world upside down. I never knew love so strong and unyielding before, like the love I know today. My beautiful son has taught me so much about life and I've enjoyed everyday I've been given the gift to be a part of his. He is the funniest, smartest, snuggliest little four year old I know. As the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man he plays rough and tough and growls while flexing his muscle and throwing around our couch pillows and then as Jack he loves to snuggle up to read books, gives tons of kisses, and twirls my hair to relax. I love EVERY wonderful part about my son and I am so proud to be his mommy. Happy 4th birthday, Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohh hoe I love that little boy! Happy Birthday Jack!
Post a Comment