Monday, February 21, 2011
What A Weekend!
This past weekend we set a course for non-stop entertainment and our first stop was a Saturday morning show at the Hershey Theatre to see the children's production "Thomas and Friends". My kids were never really big into Thomas the Train but we were given 4 free tickets by my husband's boss and decided we couldn't pass up the chance to go. I am so glad we did. The show was a 2 hour long musical packed with great singing, awesome dance numbers, great sets, tons of audience participation, and of course Thomas and all his friends. I wish I could've taken pictures of the kids because they LOVED it. From Jack blowing his pretend whistle to Brynley acting like a dancin' fool, it was such a blast! I highly recommend this show to anyone with young kids whether they like Thomas or not. We are so grateful to have been able to go and we had an amazing time together! Next stop was Hershey's Chocolate World, where we took the tour on how chocolate is made, ate lunch in the cafe (complete with sundaes for dessert), and then got to see the Hershey characters and a band play instruments and sing and dance all around the cafe. Brynley was up on her feet dancing and clapping and rocking her little heart out. We had a wonderful time there as well. And finally, we had two tuckered out little babes on our hands and we knew it was time to head for home. We all just came home and snuggled up for tv time until bed....it was one of the best days our little family of four has spent together. I sometimes get upset as the kids get older but I also like it too, because it gives us a chance to enjoy awesome days like we had on Saturday. Here's to many, many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment