Sunday, August 22, 2010

When Good Haircuts Go Bad!

I will admit that I never considered myself much of a hairdresser, that's the reason I keep my hair short....but for some reason, I couldn't resist cutting Brynley's bangs this evening. I knew it would not suit Shane and I was right. He had a fit and claimed that it looked like I gave her a mullet....this was AFTER being in the room with her for twenty minutes and never even noticing until my sister came over and said " Oh, did you cut Brynley's hair?" Only then did he notice that (in his words) I took a hacksaw to her hair. And here I was, excited to be giving my daughter her first trim. For goodness sakes, it was only her bangs and they will grow back! Shane said she looks like a little Amish girl, so my mom and I decided we'd call her Esther. Esther Yoder. So mommy gave little Esther her first haircut tonight...be sure to tell her how cute she looks when you see her!

No comments: