I decided that the pictures we had taken professionally of the kids last December are already way out-dated....at least the picture of Brynley. Jack pretty much looks the same but there is a huge leap from 2 months to nearly a year old. So I got out our new camera out, set up a "photo shoot" complete with homemade back-drop and props and just had fun snapping away. Here are some of the finished products....let me know what you think. I may not have to pay for professional pics ever again! Well, maybe.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! First of all, what a GORGEOUS little model!!! She just shines for the camera. And good job with the shots!! Hmmm...maybe you just found a way to make a little money...these are better than what someone could have done at Walmart.
Thank you so much, I so am glad you like them. I am sending you a 5 x 7 of one of them. I tried to take some of Jack but he was being too silly. And I might be a bit bias, but I think she is pretty gorgeous too ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment