Sunday, June 6, 2010
A Great Weekend!
Well, this weekend turned out to be a pretty good one. We had a quiet day around the house on Saturday with Mommy and Sissy taking a long nap while Daddy and Jack picked strawberries and later we went to my Dad's house for some BBQ chicken on the grill. We took Brandon with us and we all had a blast....just like old times. Today, Shane and I got some time out alone thanks to Cathy and Ron doing some babysitting. We went to the movies and saw "Sex and the City 2 " and then got a bite to eat. If I ever doubted how much my husband loves me, I don't after today.....he sat through a 2.5 hour movie about 4 women, fashion, menopause, and other ridiculous antics all because he knew I wanted to see it. Thank you so much, babe! He really is the best husband although he did insist on picking the movie next time! Brynley is in bed, Jack is getting his bath and then he'll be off to bed and I plan on taking some time downstairs to relax and watch some really horrible reality TV. Shane says it "rots my brain", but I can't resist. I hope you all had a great weekend and an awesome week ahead. And thanks again Cathy and Ron for watching the kids...we had a great day and so did they!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment