Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally, a Tooth!

After months of constant drooling and Shane and I predicting a tooth at any moment, Brynley finally got her first tooth yesterday!!! It's her front bottom tooth and the one right next to it is almost up too. I am so excited but a little sad too....goodbye adorable, toothless grin, I will miss you! I just put the little sweetie to bed, she was so exhausted. We had Aunt Jean and Pappy over for dinner tonight....beef roast with potatoes and vegetables, and Italian bread...so yummy! The kids love when we have company and it always tuckers them out. Jack and Daddy are getting a bath and then hopefully off to bed. I plan on relaxing a bit and then hitting the hay myself. This weekend we are heading to Muncy to see PapPap and celebrate his birthday. It will be the first time he has seen Brynley and I'm very excited. Jack told me he was going to be "shy around PapPap again". When I asked him why, he said it's because PapPap doesn't like to talk. It broke my heart and I tried to explain to him that PapPap would LOVE to talk and walk and do all the things we do but he got very sick one day and isn't able to anymore. I think he understood and I hope he relaxes around PapPap. I know we will have a great day...I'm looking forward to the weekend, and Saturday is the Cherry Blossom Festival. I am definitely getting some Bob's chicken and I know Shane will have a Mr. Sticky!!! I hope you all have a great weekend....it's supposed to be beautiful!

No comments: