Today I celebrated Valentine's Day with my true loves Shane, Jack, and Brynley and we had a WONDERFUL day. We did some shopping, stopped for dinner, and came home to relax with a movie. Shane bought me a beautiful princess cut black diamond ring surrounded by white diamonds. I LOVE it and I don't think it'll ever be coming off my finger. Meanwhile, it seemed like Christmas all over again for Jack and Brynley who got cards, money, candy, and gifts. Lucky kids, I don't remember getting that much stuff when I was little! I got a lot of little trinkets for Jack from the dollar section at Target....they have a ton of cute stuff. He is really into coloring, practicing writing his letters, and just doodling in a notebook. I always loved to draw and doodle so I guess he gets that from me. Today Brynley was dressed in a white dress with pink hearts and looked absolutely adorable. She is so precious. Both kids were absolute angels on our shopping trip so that made the day even better. Thank you to my wonderful husband and beautiful children for making this the best Valentine's Day ever. I love you all so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment