Sunday, February 21, 2010
An Awesome Night Out!!!
Last night Shane and I took a break from our normal routine and headed out for a night on the town. A good friend of Shane's (Tony) had gotten us all tickets to see comedian Lewis Black at the Hershey Theatre. We had such a great time...the show was hysterical and lasted well over 2 hours. We went out to dinner at a great little Italian restaurant before the show. The name of the place is Fenicci's Restaurant and it is located on Chocolate Ave right next to the theatre. I missed the kids while we were gone (thank you so much Aunt Jean for babysitting) but it was so great to enjoy a night out by ourselves. Thank you, Tony for treating us to the show, we had such a great time. Ahhh, for a moment you feel a bit rejuvenated but now it's back to bottles and babies, diapers and dinosaurs.....and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment