Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Prayer Request for my Gram!!!
I am asking everyone to please say a prayer for my sweet Grandmother who was taken by ambulance to the hospital today with pains in her chest and neck. From what I've heard from my Dad, she is still in intensive care and has not yet been given a room but she will be kept overnight and they will run a stress test on her tomorrow. My Gram has a long history of heart problems and has even undergone open heart surgery.....I am praying that everything goes well tomorrow and that they don't find anything wrong with her heart. She was just starting to feel better after battling a horrible case of the flu for the last 2 weeks! She is 81 years old and one of the toughest women I know....please keep her in your prayers and I promise to keep you all updated as soon as I find out more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maranda, my prayers are with your gram. i hope she gets better...please keep me updated!
<3 jess
Thank you so much Jess, it means a lot! By the way, I love your new blog....I can't believe you finally did it! I'll talk to you soon and I will keep you updated on Gram! I hope all is well with you, Matt, and the kids!
Post a Comment