Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jack Counts to Ten!

Last Monday Jack surprised us all by counting to 5. We read A LOT of counting books so I wasn't totally shocked when he blurted out--one, two, fee, four, five!!! But by Friday, the little stinker was counting to ten! He got up from his nap yesterday and Shane and I could hear him on his monitor happily counting to ten! It's amazing how quickly he picks things up. I am hoping to try to teach him some of his ABC's. We'll see how that goes. I am so excited for tomorrow...FINALLY, our first baby doctor appointment! I am now in my 10th week...if things keep up at this pace, this baby will be here before we know it. But, that's usually how it goes! I hope you're all having a great week!

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Even Simon Cowell would have to admit that your boy is Brilliant