Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Awwwww!!!!
Everyday when Shane comes home from work, he picks Jack up, gives him a hug and kiss and then says "I missed you today." Well last night, Jack got a chance to return the favor---I put Jack down for a nap shortly before his daddy came home from work and when I noticed he was still sleeping 2 and a half hours later I told Shane we better go wake him up. (Usually, if he takes too long of a nap in the late afternoon, we have trouble getting him to bed at night.) So we both went upstairs, entered Jack's bedroom and quietly started to make a little noise. In no time at all, he had heard us and his little head popped up. He looked at me and smiled, then he looked at Shane with an even bigger smile and excitedly said "Daddy, I missed you!!!!" It melted our hearts! He spoke the words so clearly and so lovingly, I was speechless. He is always surprising us and he is such a little love bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so sweet.And such a little genius
Post a Comment