Monday, July 30, 2012
Sunday Funday!
Today we had an awesome family day at Knoeble's Grove Amusement Park, hosted by Alfa Laval. A ton of ride tickets + a catered meal + family and friends = an exciting, fun, and exhausting day. We got to the park at about 11 am and stayed until nearly nine o'clock. The kids had a blast riding all their favorite rides and they were so well-behaved. Now, the kids are showered and tucked into their beds and I am showered as well and relaxing in front of the tv with the AC blasting. I've got "Bridezillas" on the tube, BenGay on every inch of my body, my nighttime splints on my feet, and enough ibuprofen in me to choke a horse. Having Lupus makes days like today rougher than I'd like, but I'm so blessed to have them to share with my husband and children. Tucking the kids into bed tonight and hearing the excitement in their voices as they recalled their favorite parts of the day makes it all worth while. I hope you all had an awesome weekend and a great week ahead. Tomorrow we hit an AYCE wing-buffet with over 50 different varieties--Shane and Brandon are fasting now so that with any luck they'll be able to put the place out of business. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment