Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mother-Daughter-Sister Bonding!

Today I took my mini-me Brynley to the Market Street Spa for her very first big girl pedicure. What made this trip even more special was that our beautiful and talented nail tech happened to be none other than my sister JeanAnn. And let me first start off by saying that the Market Street Spa is top-notch.....the atmosphere and decor is classy and sophisticated with top-of-the-line equipment and the staff is sweet and great at what they do. I highly recommend this spa if you want a great, relaxing, pampered experience. Brynley was treated like the princesss she is, she was taken to a sink where her feet were soaked in warm, soapy water. Then they were scrubbed and massaged and had a beautiful coat of red, sparkly polish put on. She was brought a drink to enjoy while she was being pampered which she thought that was the greatest thing ever! I took so many pictures that my camera battery died. It was such a fun mother-daughter bonding experience and Brynley talked about it all night long. She is already asking when she can go again. And it looked so wonderful that this mommy is booking her own appointment! I recommend you do the same...and ask for Jean...I may be a bit biased but I think she's the best! ;)

No comments: