
Wow, it's hard to believe that tomorrow we'll be saying goodbye to 2010 and ringing in a new year! Our family was very blessed this year and we had a wonderful Christmas season. My sister and her family came from Ohio and our kids got to spend the holiday together, which is the best present I could've gotten. Jack absolutely loved his cousin Zayden and they spent Christmas break pretending to be everyone from Batman to Iron man to The Incredible Hulk. The time spent with family was so amazing and I feel very blessed. Our kids were spoiled beyond belief not only by Santa but by Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and other relatives. We spent 7 hours on Sunday putting our house back in order and finding room for new toys. We donated a big box of old toys to our local Good Will store. Now it's time to get ready for our annual seafood feast tomorrow night with some of our family. I always make some other tasty appetizers for those who do not care much for shrimp and crab legs. We always eat a lot, talk a lot, play games, and have lots of fun. I'm hoping for a relaxing, stress-free night of ringing in 2011. Thank you Lord for blessing me and my family this past year! Please continue to bless us and those all around us!!! Here's to an AWESOME 2011!!!!!
1 comment:
We were so blessed to spend Christmas with you!! Love you sledgie
Post a Comment