Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Buffalo

Today we enjoyed a beautiful day at the pool at "Little Buffalo" . The kids had a blast swimming, splashing, and enjoying time with our family. Thank you to my Aunt Connie, Cousins Kelly and Brooke, and Aunt Jean for making the day so special. The only thing missing was Daddy because he had to be at work. Tomorrow will hopefully be a relaxing day of packing, laundry, and getting ready for our mini-vacation. The four of us, plus Pappy, are headed to Lancaster for 3 days and two nights of sight-seeing, shopping, and delicious PA Dutch foods. I am so excited and a bit apprehensive as this will be the first night away from home for both kids. I'm just praying that we all have a great time and safe travels. I am thankful to be spending the time with my husband, children, and father. With the five of us together there is sure to be lots of laughs and good times. Plus I intend on taking full advantage of the heated pool and hot tub that our hotel offers. I hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful week ahead.

No comments: