Monday, September 24, 2012
Baby, One More TIme???
This morning, I woke up in quiet solitude, got my shower while the kids slept, and was able to watch a few minutes of television in blissful peace. I got to see an episode of "A Baby Story" and while watching, I became a little wistful and longed for the days when I too had cradled a sweet smelling baby in my arms. Later tonight, as if to rub salt in my wounds, Shane put on old videos of the kids at young ages...tears came to my eyes and again, I longed to get some of those days back. I think we were at our happiest when Brynley was a baby and Jack was two or three. Not that we're not happy now, but those times just seemed simpler....fewer worries. I miss those days, but I also enjoy my mornings like today, and they are few and far between. Jeez, life is full of tough decisions, and boy does it fly by.....makes you wonder if all your decisions were the right ones. I guess we'll just continue to take life day by day and see what it has in store for us. Who knows???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment